Junior Project Manager
Poland, Śląskie, GliwicePLN 3,200 - PLN 5,000 per monthProduct
🔥 We’re looking for Junior Project Manager
🟦 Your responsibilities:
- Activity and resource planning,
- Organizing and motivating a project team,
- Controlling time management,
- Cost estimating and developing the budget,
- Ensuring customer satisfaction,
- Analyzing and managing project risk,
- Monitoring progress,
- Managing reports and necessary documentation,
- Performing manual tests according to test plans.
🟦 We offer:
- Work dimension: fulltime, on site in the office in Gliwice,
- Possibility to choose multiple career paths: PM, PO, QA, Sales,
- The ability to understand the entire process of creating MVP and sales processes because we place great emphasis on understanding the business model,
- We will prepare you for commercial work in less than 3 months,
- Working in a large secure office on site with mentors,
- Work with very interesting real problems.
We will only respond to selected applications*.
🟦 Job requirements:
- We expect great determination to learn, analytical thinking,
good English (best B2 or higher), and a second language is also welcome,
- Great organizational and planning skills,
- Basic knowledge about modern technologies.
Apply with Indeed unavailable