Poland, Śląskie, GliwiceDevelopment
🔥 We’re looking for: Flutter Developer
Possible current projects:
Possible current projects:
📁 Project’s Info: Food project from Northern Europe
... and more long-term project's on the way.
💰 Junior: 4000-8000 gross (only on-site work)
💰 Mid: 8000-18000 gross
💰 Senior: 18000-26000k gross
🟦 WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Developing mobile application with Flutter,
- Focusing on clean, readable code,
- Work directly with the client,
- Being part of crucial project decisions: designing architecture, choosing frameworks and tools
- Key knowledge of Flutter,
- Knowledge of the library / tools:
BLoC, Firebase Crashlytics, Firebase Cloud Messaging,
Google Maps, Stripe, Freshchat SDK, json_serializable, dio/kiwi,
- English at least B2,
- A good understanding of REST,
- An active account on Github or Gitlab or Bitbucket,
- Understanding the right patterns and algorithms,
- Practical analytical skills,
- Willingness to share experience with trainees.
- Possibility for a delegation abroad if you want 🌎 (on the radar of Los Angeles, Florida, Barcelona, Cologne, Edinburgh),
- English lessons in the office with Keith - native speaker 🇬🇧,
- Well-stocked kitchen including ☕ great coffee ( 🌱 🇧🇷 Brazilian coffee beans from a local roaster),
- Complete choice form of contract (B2B, UoP, UZ, UD) under which you want to work,
- Flexible working hours,
- Private healthcare (Luxmed) 🏥, free gym 💪, multisport surcharge, Spotify premium 💚,
- We are constantly improving and equipping the office in the very Town Square of Gliwice + provide our parking lot,
- Relocation package - if you want, we will help you move comfortably (within Poland).
🟦 ABOUT US:
- We organize workshops, events, hackathons, and presentations: sky labs , sky hacks , Django Girls Gliwice and support MeetJs, CodersDay - a culture of teaching & sharing is in our DNA!
- You will have something to boast about on your CV and your friends - UNICEF, Microsoft, Roche, Bayer, Nestle, and California tech giants. Among the clients are startups: 2 unicorns ($1 Billion yearly revenue) and several centaurs ($100 Million yearly revenue).
- Working together is not only coding - but also thermal baths, kayaks, trampolines, paintball, kraft, climbing, futsal, and others! Check out our Instagram.
🟦 PROCESS OF RECRUITMENT:
- We will be available for you to help at every stage of the recruitment process,
- We will not leave you without feedback,
- We are shortening* the process and eliminating the “Basic Test” step (only If → you have min. 4-5 complex commercial projects in your portfolio and proper exp in great software companies)
Lets start with 1st step, apply now
Apply with Indeed unavailable